Butterflies have a variety of services to help you to remain living as independently as possible in your own home.
We can help in the following ways:
• Personal care - we can provide assistance with getting up, washing, dressing, bathing/showering, using the toilet, personal grooming,
eating and drinking and going to bed.
• Medication Prompting - we can remind you to take your medication when necessary
• Domestic Help - we can assist with cleaning duties (hovering, dusting, laundry and/ or ironing)
• Shopping - we can assist by doing your shopping, collecting pensions, perscriptions for you or accompany to the shopping
• Meal Times - we can prepare light meals / snacks of your choosen choice. This usually forms part of your care plan however with a
little extra time we can cook home-made meals
• Well Being Butterflies
We understand how important it is to continue with your activities or hobbies that you enjoy, but you may feel this is not always
possible. So well- being butterflies was invented.
We have arranged access for the following well being activities (an additional cost applies)
• Arm chair keep fit
• Arts n Craft
• Luncheon Clubs
• Appointments (hospital. densist, doctors)
We will take / accompany you, to your chosen activity and bring you home again.
Or maybe you would like to try something new, or simply an outing to the seaside for a cup of tea or we are more than happy to accompany
All our services are provided by a fully trained team of carers who have been CRB checked and completed our induction training programme.
Tel: 02380 015109
CQC Registration Number - 1-208170845